Saturday, December 31, 2022

Ready for 2023

Looking out of my window and reflecting on this last day of 2022! I feel ready to walk into 2023 with a heart filled with gratitude and hope! Happy New Year, all!

Grateful for all the challenges we overcame together. 2022 was not easy from any perspective but nothing stopped us from taking the next desired step! It is on us if continue to focus on the challenges and the pain and suffering they brought or focus on how we moved forward to next steps in our lives! I am grateful to God, family, friends, work, new opportunities and connections! Grateful for being successful at the business love in this world! Grateful for the faithful peace that never left my heart no matter what happened, courtesy my creator! 

I am hopeful for what is coming in the next year and beyond: 
    1. As an individual, I hope to continue to evolve and learn!
    2. As part of my immediate and extended family, I hope for health and happiness for all us!
    3. As part of my country and this world, I hope for peace and reconciliation. To my brothers, sisters and those who sail between being my brothers and/or sisters:
      1. Let’s connect and chat regardless what makes us different or alike!
      2. Let’s focus on more listening than reacting. Listen to listen!
      3. Let's accept that is is ok for another human being to think differently. Different is different and not necessarily wrong!
      4. Let's remember that change is the only constant. Sometimes change is too hard but we can allow ourselves to grow, evolve and transform just like the nature does as the seasons change!
      5. Let's learn to be united while respecting each other's desired boundaries and identities!
      6. Let's heal and flourish together! Sharing makes the food tastier and the time merrier! They say, no one ever became poor by sharing! Life is beyond what meets the eye and even the sky is not the limit!! Crawl, walk, run, fly, imagine... let's break the chains of hatred and control through the courage that comes from LOVE! 
Peace Is Possible.

2 comments:

  1. Heartwarming writing and beautiful wishes Anjana. All the best in the New Year! Tuba from Turkish RC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tuba, so good to hear from you and thank you for the feedback! Happy New Year to you and yours!!

      Delete

I am not OK

I am writing this on behalf of thousands of people, particularly the humanitarian workers around the world, who are not perfectly ok. Many o...