Sunday, February 13, 2022

Standing Up for Love!

Greetings readers! With changing times, I am adopting newer ways of expression. Trying to make videos and reels to reach out to those who are not into reading but want to learn more about inner, interpersonal and global peace. As I continue to learn how to be more peaceful and loving, I reproduce my learning in simple ways for my brothers and sisters who are also on their path of love and peace. Here's one such video! Trying mix the mediums here, hoping the readers of this blog will accept watching the videos too! 



2 comments:

  1. Nice Post! Read the old books about british and india.
    Thanks for sharing amazing information. Visit Our Website The Sikhs and Their Religion Book Online and see more intresting Indian history books.
    Don't miss the chance to know what the past really was.

    ReplyDelete

I am not OK

I am writing this on behalf of thousands of people, particularly the humanitarian workers around the world, who are not perfectly ok. Many o...