Saturday, January 21, 2012

PEACE DEAL



So Peace calls the world and says, "I bring calm in your inner beings, togetherness in your families, unity in your communities, economic stability in your nations, and harmony in your world. All I ask you is to introspect with an open heart, be tolerant towards each other, share your resources, live and let live, enjoy freedom and let others enjoy it too and in return God will give you salvation from your fears and prosperity for you and your next generations. 



1 comment:

  1. Alas! we are ignoring the true saying of peace calls.
    That's why all misery is coming to us.

    Thanks for the inspiring presentation.

    Please,find time to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I am not OK

I am writing this on behalf of thousands of people, particularly the humanitarian workers around the world, who are not perfectly ok. Many o...