Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lord, make me beautiful!


Laziness and selfishness make me ugly,
Lord, make me beautiful,
May I be ready to assist the needy,
Lord, make my actions beautiful

May love overpower all my relationships
Lord, make my interactions beautiful
May I live to be a blessing,
Lord, make my life beautiful


May I be acceptable to you,  
Lord, make my desires beautiful,
May you be exalted through my life,
Lord, make my mission beautiful

May I forgive and be forgiven,
Lord, make my heart beautiful,
Use me as the instrument of peace,
Lord, make my approach beautiful

Let me not judge others,
Lord, make my embrace beautiful,
Please help me watch my steps,
Lord, make my walk beautiful 

                - Amen

5 comments:

  1. Let me not judge others,
    Lord, make my embrace beautiful,
    Please help me watch my steps,
    Lord, make my walk beautiful

    You write so beautiful,Anjana ji.
    Your positive thinking radiates peace.
    Thanks for the superb presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching and inspiring. Have written it out in my notebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, all! I just hope that God grants this prayer to me and to all those who have similar desires :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am not OK

I am writing this on behalf of thousands of people, particularly the humanitarian workers around the world, who are not perfectly ok. Many o...