Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thank you, Lord!

Lord, I know I don't thank you enough… Teach me to thank you everyday and for everything that I owe a thanks to you. I know if I take the time to thank you sufficiently, I will not have the time to worry!




For your blessings all around me,
Lord, I thank you
For the family and friends that surround me,
Lord, I thank you



For those who serve your creation,
Lord, I thank you
For the passion and motivation in the mission,
Lord, I thank you

For the opportunities to help others
Lord, I thank you
For the strangers that become sisters and brothers,
Lord, I thank you



For all the challenges we face,
Lord, I thank you
For your freely flowing abundant grace,
Lord, I thank you



For the hope that is renewed every morning,
Lord, I thank you
For the new possibilities that are forming,
Lord, I thank you

For meeting the needs of me and mine,
Lord, I thank you
For letting us be thine,
Lord, I thank you

Photo from Google
For the love that overflows in me,
Lord, I thank you
For the work you have started in me,
Lord, I thank you

For the privilege of direct connection to you,
Lord, I thank you
For every time you draw me closer to you,
Lord, I thank you

For the second chances you give me,
Lord, I thank you
For every time you forgive me,
Lord, I thank you


For the work and the fun,
Lord, I thank you
For the rest and the run,
Lord, I thank you

For the choices I can make,
Lord, I thank you
For the chances I can take,
Lord, I thank you

For the day I will transition to your side,
Lord, I thank you
For the eternity I will be by your side,
Lord, I thank you

9 comments:

  1. thank you for reminding me to be more thankful and for sharing so many perspectives on why i should be more thankful. very uplifting post, anjana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. seems a person is one with God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful prayer full of thanks. It teaches humility that takes one to oneness with God. Thanks Gudia.

    ReplyDelete

Ah, The Moments of Faith!

Faith and fear, How different they are, To find a place in my heart, They're always at war! There are moments, When fear w...