Saturday, October 2, 2010

Conspiracy against negative intruders within...

It is a beautiful morning. If I allow myself to be led by the various stimulus around me, I would move closer to inner peace. Sunlight is still mild, the breeze is soothing, the birds are praising the creator, children are waking up to naughtiness...

All I need is to breath all this in and take out anger, disappointments or any other negative intruder that is trying to capture my being.

Every day brings its own challenges but first it brings the opportunity to rejuvenate, cleanse and prepare us for everything else that may follow.

Thanks to the beauty of this morning, I start my day with a bright smile, a smile that will be contagious to many.... what a lovely conspiracy!

2 comments:

  1. It is expression of nice feelings. Spread it. It will come back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many nuances of a Career in Teaching Management. For me understanding Why I want to choose a Career in Teaching Management is phenomenally more important than figuring out How to get into Teaching Management. I was Googling about a Career in Teaching Management and was lucky to find: https://www.lifepage.in/career/20170205-0001/Commerce/Management/Career-in-Teaching-Management/english

    ReplyDelete

I am not OK

I am writing this on behalf of thousands of people, particularly the humanitarian workers around the world, who are not perfectly ok. Many o...