Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where is the boundary?

Growing up in a cross cultural environment was a huge blessing for me. We lived in a colony where railway employees lived. My friends came from all walks of life, rich, poor, middle class, Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Muslims from different parts of India. We celebrated all festivals together, ate good food in each other's houses and learned to respect each other's rituals and practices. We were so busy sharing with each other that we could not see the boundaries that this diversity may have brought. I guess sharing dissolves boundaries...

These childhood experiences blinded my eyes for boundaries. I can see the differences and also the similarities, I can feel evil and also the goodness but I can't see the boundaries. On the road of life, I see the red light sometimes but if I persist, eventually it turns into a green light and I go on. Dare to share and the boundaries won't bind you anymore!

http://vrinittogether.blogspot.com/2010/02/where-is-boundary.html

4 comments:

  1. It is very meaningful post. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how the concept of global village will materialize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shall overcome..deep in my heart i do believe ..we shall overcome someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am not OK

I am writing this on behalf of thousands of people, particularly the humanitarian workers around the world, who are not perfectly ok. Many o...